The Islamic News was a weekly paper published in London 1920-21 by the Islamic Information Bureau, 25 Ebury Street SW1. In August or September 1921 it was renamed ‘The Muslim Standard’. Amongst its supporters was the London-based Indian Muslim businessman, Nazimuttujar Haji M. Hashim Ispahani. The contents were mainly commentaries on the momentuous events of the day in the aftermath of the Paris Peace Conferences. The sympathies of the paper were pan-Islamic and in support of the Khilafist movement in India. Articles were unsigned.