Sher Muhammad Garewal
The Pakistani historian, the late Professor Garewal, documents the contribution of Fatima Jinnah– “an inspiring patron, guide and mentor” – first published in the Journal of the Pakistan Historical Society -itself a venture that owes much to the late Hakim Said of Hamdard Foundation.
- S.M. Muhammad Idris – an appreciation of a giant of Malaysian civil society (1926-2019)
- Muhammad Hamidullah – historian and translator of the Qur’an to French – a collection of obituary articles (1908-2002)
- Zubair Pasha – the life and times of a nineteenth century Sudanese patriot (1830-1913) Click here
- Khwaja Mehboob Elahi – Islamic activist in 1960s London & Jamaat Islami stalworth Click here
- Halil Halid Bey: An Ottoman Connection with the East London Mosque Click here
- Saida Sherif – Broadcaster, Educationalist, Charity Worker Click here