DEMOGRAPHICS / CHARTS

Age & Gender of British Muslims
Male
Female

Just over one third of British Muslims are under the age of 15 (boys 17%, girls, 17%, total 34%). The national average is 20% (see below).

Age & Gender - England & Wales (overall)
Male
Female



>
Page 3

 

Defining events
Top
Strategic / policy issues